RTM has provided civil engineering design services for Target for more than 20 years on a multitude of projects throughout Chicago, including the first two LEED Certified Target stores in the United States.
Projects include the following locations:
- Target Store, Division Street – LEED Silver
- Target Store, West Loop – LEED Silver
- Target Store, McKinley Park – Target’s 1st LEED store
- Target Store, Peterson Ave – Target’s 2nd LEED store
- Target Store, South Loop – 4-acre urban redevelopment. Project includes a multi-story big box user with parking garage over brownfield site
- Super Target, Hillside, IL. – 30 acre shopping center